29 Jul 2024

Butterfly Lace Mandala – Chatelaine

 The reality is just beginning to set in, as I realise that if I want to meet my goal of having this finished on my birthday this year, I only have 6 weeks left to do it in!

In the scheme of things, it doesn't really matter if I doesn't get done, but I’m keeping everything crossed because if I can do it, that would mean it will be 3 years to the day from when I started it.

So, with that in mind, I’ve been a monogamous stitcher this week working on my Chatelaine.

This is where I left it the last time you saw it.

Since then it’s had 12 more days of stitching, where I’ve been concentrating on that top right-hand corner


and then a further 3 days for last weeks ‘Chatelaine Weekender’ where I worked on the large blue 1 over 1 butterfly.

I was aiming to get that finished but I didn’t quite hit my goal.


 Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

 

Butterfly Lace Mandala

Started 9th September 2021

Designer -  Martina Rosenberg - Chatelaine

Fabric – 28ct Jobelan Evenweave – Antique White

Threads – Called for Silks, DMC and Petite Treasure Braid

Beads – Swarovski Crystals and Delica Beads

4 comments:

  1. This is looking incredible, Sue. Go Sue Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You are getting so close.....this is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking incredible, Sue! I so hope you do finish by your birthday! Best of luck ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! You can do it! <3

    ReplyDelete