31 Jul 2022

The Summer Beaming Forth – Blackbird Designs

 I have the finish line in sight-----------well, for the printed charts at least!

This is the 8th in the Loose Feathers series from Blackbird design and I originally planned it to be the page in my heritage book representing my second brother Michael.

After this, there is just No.9 to go, the one to represent me, but once I started to stitch this one I came to the conclusion it was far too pretty for him and made it mine instead.


I’ve not designed the front and back cover yet but the front will have the name of my Heritage blog, ‘Family Footprints in the Sands of Time, on it, with a border of some kind, possibly from another Blackbird design and the back will have a single motif in the centre.

Inside the front cover, my plan is to list the names of the designs and the names and dates of my family members, that being  my two sets of grandparents, my parents, my two brothers and myself.

Happy Stitching!

Sue

X

  

Chart –  The Summer Beaming Forth – Loose Feathers Series

Designers – Blackbird Designs

Fabric – 36ct Fibre on a Whim – Wheat

Threads – Weeks Dye Works


No comments:

Post a Comment