1 Aug 2022

Last Month in Camp!

 It’s the final month at the virtual Summer Cross Stitch Camp 2022 and the challenge for this month is to stitch something new to you.

I’ve gone with my first 'Whilst Iris Naps' chart, Eliza M Stone 1881, which is a free chart when you make a donation to Cancer Research UK. 

Another first is the called for fabric, which is Ballet Slippers, from Fox and Rabbit. The only difference is that I’m using 36ct instead of 40.

I’m stitching this in remembrance of my lovely friend Tracey, who sadly lost her battle last November.

                                  Happy Stitching!

Sue

X

Chart – Eliza M Stone 1881

Designer – Christina - Whilst Iris Naps

Fabric – 36ct Ballet Slippers – Fox and Rabbit

Floss – Classic Colorworks – Used Brick – Weeks Dye Works - Cinnabar

1 comment: