27 Jul 2022

The Snow Flower Diaries – Joyful World Sal – August & September

I've managed to get two more panels from the Sal under my belt this month, which means I'm ahead again with the stitching.

August was a cute little Black and White dog, that one of my Instagram followers named Reggie.  

When I asked her why Reggie, she said sounded a very British name, but when I heard Reggie, I immediately thought the Kray twins,  Ronnie and Reggie, the notorious London gangland leaders, Lol!

The second panel, which is for September was a real ‘hoot’ to stitch, for obvious reasons.

Just three panels left to stitch now, so I really should start thinking about getting the box and magnets ready for finishing.

 

Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

 

Chart – Joyful World – August & September

Designer – The Snowflower Diaries – Maja Matyas

Fabric – 32ct Murano Evenweave – Beige

Threads – DMC (called for & substitutes)


1 comment: