17 Jul 2022

Hear the Crickets Sing – Blackbird Designs

 I have a finish on my second project for Cross Stitch Camp.

This is the seventh design from Blackbird Designs, For the Birds,

and it will eventually be a page in my Heritage Book, to celebrate my big brother Keith.

Just two more charts to go and them I have to get my creative mojo in gear and come up with a design for the front and back covers of the book……..that should be interesting!

  

Happy Stitching!

Sue

X

  

Chart – Hear the Crickets Sing – Loose Feathers Series

Designers – Blackbird Designs

Fabric – 36ct Fibre on a Whim – Wheat

Threads – Weks Dye Works

2 comments:

  1. This will be gorgeous when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stasi. xx That's assuming that I can work out out how to put it all together. I have the ideas in my mind, whether it works or not is a different matter, lol!

    ReplyDelete