7 Nov 2021

New Month, New Start …….or Two!

 On Tuesday 2nd November I finally made a start on my own Christmas stitching and have a few things lined up, including some Prairie Schooler Santa’s and Block Party ‘25th’ from Hands on Designs.

I decided to start with my Madame Chantilly’s Advent , a collection of 25 really cute pillows, although  I’m planning to make mine into little flat ornaments as opposed to pillows.

 I’m stitching on  36 ct ‘Lambs Fur’  hand dyed linen from Nicholas Flamel Design (on Etsy) and using the called for DMC threads, although I substituted the two Les fils de Atalia threads  with two variegated DMC’s.



What I really love about this stitch is that they are quick little stitches, so almost every day I have a new finish!

So far I have completed one, two and three and I’m part way through four.



Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

No comments:

Post a Comment