2 Dec 2021

Advent

 I only worked on three projects during the month of November but did manage 26 finishes!

How does that work out I hear you say.

Well, I completed a sampler, which I will show in my next post and then as we raced through the month I was frantically stitching on my  Madame Chantilly Advent Calendar, which I fully finished just in time for the 1st December.

In actual fact the little panels were fairly quick to stitch, but it was the finishing that was a little more intensive, especially as I had to repeat the process 25 times.

The chart shows the panels as little pillows but I decided to make mine into flat ornaments, using the fantastic tutorials from ‘The Twisted Stitcher’- Vonna Pheiffer on Floss Tube. 

I finished them with cording made with my Kreinik Custom Cord Maker and added some bling in the form of small shell buttons and tiny diamantes on all the snowflakes.


Chart - Advent - Madame Chantilly

Fabric – 36 ct ‘Lambs Fur’  - Nicholas Flamel Design (on Etsy)

Thread – DMC

Start date – 3rd November 2021

Fully Finished – 28th November 2021  

 

Then my final stitch was to finishing the November branch of my Temperature Tree.

 

Happy Stitching!

Sue

x



No comments:

Post a Comment