1 Jul 2021

My first WIP Parade

 So, as we go into the second part of the year (where have the last 6 months gone?) I thought I would do my first WIP parade.  

Actually I don’t have that many to be honest because I still trying to my head around no longer being a monogamous stitcher since I joined in with ‘Stitch Maynia’  this year.


So here we go:-

 1 – Dreaming of Daisies by Rosewood Manor 

(started on 1st May 2021) 

Stitched on 36ct Aqua Zweigart Edinburgh Linen, using all the called for Weeks Dye Works overdyed threads.

2 – Joyful World SAL – August  by The Snowflower Diaries (started 14th May 2021)

Stitched on 32ct Beige Murano Evenweave, using called for DMC and some substituted Anchor standard threads.

3 – Three Butterflies from Rosewood Manor 

started 15th May 2021)

Stitched on 32ct Pale Cream Belfast Linen, with the called for DMC standard threads.

4 – Little Sheep Virtues – Love from Little House Needleworks (started   31st May 2021)

Stitched on 32ct Vintage Country Mocha, using Anchor standard threads.

5 – Temperature Tree by Stitchin Mommy on Etsy 

(started 11th June 2021)

Stitched on 32 count White Murano Evenweave with the called for DMC standard threads.

6 – Sewn in Love by Heartstring Samplery 

(started     27th June 2021)

Stitched on Weeks Dye Works, 36ct Confederate Grey Linen, using this all the called for Weeks Dye Works overdyed threads.


 I also have at least four new starts lined up, ready for July

Three for Christmas in July – a Prairie Schooler Santa – Block Party, 25th and He’s Making His List (from a copy of Cross Stitcher Magazine)


 

And then for my July 'Cross Stitch Camp' project I’m going to do at least one of Blackbird Designs, Loose Feathers Series, because the challenge is to stitch a designer you’ve never stitched before.  I’m thinking it will be ‘It’s Spring Fever’, but don’t be surprised if I start one of the other five that I have.


 It’s going to be a busy month!!

 Happy Crafting!

(Whatever you passion may be)

Sue

X

 

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful projects, Sue! I love looking at them and wish I had the patience to do this *sigh*

    ReplyDelete