12 May 2021

Daisy, Daisy, Daisy.

 My ‘Stitch Maynia’ is well under and I am 12 days in.  

It’s going better than I thought and I’m really enjoying it, but I found it very difficult on Saturday, having to put my first project away and start on another, especially as I really loving what I was working on.

The first stitch I decided to do was  Dreaming of Daisies from Rosewood Manor.

The model is stitch on Weeks Dye Works 32ct Parchment but I decided to do mine on Aqua, 36ct Edinburgh Linen using all the called for Weeks Dye Works threads.

Isn’t it pretty?




The design is 198 x 198 and I'm stitching 1 over 2. 


 I would love to know if you have a blog I can visit, so let me know in the comments, so I can drop by. 

 Happy  Crafting!

(Whatever you passion may be)

Sue

X

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work 💕
    I used to do cross-stitch once (the only kind of embroidery I’ve ever learned) but now I love to crochet.
    I recently started a blog, so if you like to visit me you are very welcome!
    https://thisandthat-by-eleni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment Eleni.
      I see on your blog that you have made the Stardust Melodies throw. I have done a couple of those and strangle, one of mine uses similar colours to yours.
      I look forward to seeing your beautiful work.
      Sue
      x

      Delete