16 May 2021

June, July, August

 As ‘Stitch Maynia’ continues, I made my third start yesterday, which was ‘Three Butterflies’  from Rosewood Manor.

The previous seven days I had been stitching on the ‘Joyful World Sal from The Snowflower Diaries and managed to complete June and July and get a small start on August before having to put it down again.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I wasn’t entirely happy with the colour of the fabric I had chosen for the first three panels, nor my plan to do four sets of 3 on different colour fabrics, so after careful consideration I decided to ditch the ones I had finished and start again.

This time I'm going to stitch them all on the same, 32ct Beige Murano Evenweave.    The colour of the threads look more vibrant on it and I’m much happier now, so the three I had already stitched, March, April and May, will be stitched again at the end.


Don’t forget, if you visit me and have a blog, please let me know, so I can come and visit you.  I would love to hear from you. 

 

Thanks for stopping by and ………..Happy  Crafting!

(Whatever you passion may be)

Sue

X

No comments:

Post a Comment