2 Nov 2020

Family Hero’s, every one of them!

 

As we approach that special time of year, when we remember the brave people who fought so bravely for our country, it’s all the more poignant that due to the current situation caused by Covid 19 they are unable to march so proudly at the Cenotaph.

It’s important that, with the old veterans unable to be out on the streets selling poppies due to social distancing, that we remember to donate on line, as I have done already.


Craft wise, I decided to show my support by taking down the Rainbow coloured bunting that has been hanging in my bedroom window since March, in support of our NHS and replacing  it with some Poppies, so I made this.



I'll try and write the pattern and add it later.



Please stay safe in these uncertain times and

Happy Crafting!

(Whatever you passion may be)

Sue

X

 

Please feel free to leave a comment if you stop by. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment