8 Nov 2020

Time for the ‘C’ Word

 Yes, it’s finally time to get down to some of my Christmas crafting.

While I was searching for preemie baby patterns during the summer, I came across the fabulous website   Kerry Jayne Designs.  

I think what drew me to the site was the beautiful colours that Kerry Jayne uses for her designs and the way all the different collections mix and match with one another.  I also loved the convenience of being able to download the patterns immediately, which is perfect when you’re as impatient as I am to get started once I’ve decided what I’m going to make.

I hear you asking what all of that has to do with the ‘C’ word…….

Well, as well as her patterns for the baby clothes, she also has patterns for Homeware, Halloween and Christmas…..there, I got to it!

 A friend of mine had also been browsing the site, came across the Christmas Collection and asked if I could make the Santa Bunting for her.

The pattern was downloaded immediately, but sadly I still had to wait for my King Cole, Big Value Chunky from The Wool Warehouse  
to be delivered.  
Fortunately they were as efficient as always and I had it within a few days and made a start.

As I’ve mentioned in the past, I hate waste, so with some of the leftover yarn a made this little angle using a free pattern from Oombawka Design.com

And then I used up the Red and Cream by making two Poinsettia Candle Holders, using a free pattern from Highland Hickory Designs.com, adding some Green wool from my stash.




Please stay safe in these uncertain times and

Happy Crafting!

(Whatever you passion may be)

Sue

X

 

Please feel free to leave a comment if you stop by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment