6 Jul 2020

Lockdown Lifting

After isolating for 15 weeks and only venturing out for shopping once every two weeks or so, things are finally getting back to some sort of normality at last.   

If I’m honest though, I’m not really in much of a hurry to mix with too many people and am happy to keep my distance, but having said that, it was wonderful being able to meet with some friends at the weekend and celebrate a special birthday for one of them.


With so much time on my hands, I’ve been busy crocheting more little outfits for the NICU at Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow in Essex.

For most of the items I’ve done my own thing but while searching the internet of inspiration I came across the beautiful patterns from Kerry Jayne Designs.

This first set is called Bobtail.  

Sadly the smallest size finished up being too big for the preemie size I was looking for, but I’m sure the unit will still be able to use it.

Preemie Peach Lace Cardigan, Hat and Booties.Lavender Shell Jacket, Hat and BootiesYellow Cardigan and Hat.White and Blue Cardigan, Hat and Booties.Pink Daisy jacket, Hat and Booties.Beanie Hats.

Happy Crafting!

(Whatever you passion may be)

Sue

X

 

Please feel free to leave a comment if you stop by. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment