10 May 2020

Etui Or Not Etui, That Was The Question……………


After being in a quandary for a day or two, trying to decide if I should finish off my Stitching Wallet or give in the nagging whispers coming from ‘The Song Bird’s Garden'  saying “go on start me, you know you want to” , I finally knuckled down and finished what I had already started. ……
What a good girl I am!!

Right from the start this was a project I wanted to have a go at but was very apprehensive about, given that I have never in all my years of stitching attempted anything of this nature.

But some 110 hours later, I’m pleased to report that the  ‘Virgin Queen’s Stitching Wallet’ is finally complete.

Exterior
Interior
Needle Case
Thread Winders
Scissor Fob

The instruction for this can be found in a beautiful book,
Willing Hands,
The Counted Thread Embroidery Of Betsey Morgan

Please all stay safe and well
&
Happy Crafting!
(Whatever you passion may be)
Sue
X

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! How proud you must be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gretchen, thanks for visiting and for your kind comment. xx

      Delete