6 May 2020

The Songbird’s Garden #12

So it’s isolation day 50 for me thanks to Covid 19 and it been pretty lonely with just me and BoJangles the cat for company.
But at least I’m thankful to still be fit and well and having plenty of time to indulge myself in my crafting passions.
  
I hope all of you out in blogland are safe and well too.

This week, I’ve put my sewing machine away for a little while, as I really do need to have a good clear up in my craft room.
 
The carpet in that room was all the colours of the Rainbow, literally, thanks to the trimmings from the pompoms of the Rainbows I made. 
Not only that, those tiny bits of wool seem to have traveled everywhere else too, the living room, the bedroom, even the bathroom…..don’t ask me how, lol.  Plus, add to the mix all the cotton threads from the toiletry bags and hearts.
Well, I think you get the picture.

Anyway, as I said, I decided to put the machine away and thought it was about time I made an effort to finish off The Virgin Queens Stitching Wallet that I’ve been stitching for I don’t know how long.
Well, that was the intention until this little lot fell through my door this morning, all the way from the USA.
  Yes, beautiful, beautiful hand dyed linen and threads from Weeks Dye Works…..so lush, if I do say so myself!

Now I’m torn.

Finish the wallet or start “Heart Full Of Gratitude” from The Songbird’s Garden Series …………..decisions, decisions…..What do I do?

I know that many of you have multiple projects on the go at one time and I’m always baffled how you keep a track of where you are with them, whereas I’m more a one at time kind of girl and like to complete one thing before starting on another.

Now, will I break a habit of a lifetime?   You’re going to have to come back and read my next post to see if I cave in or not!!!  

 Please all stay safe and well
&
Happy Crafting!
(Whatever you passion may be)
Sue
X

No comments:

Post a Comment