23 Mar 2020

A Future of Uncertainty thanks to Corona Virus


Well fellow stitchers and crafters, 2020 has turned into a very scary year for all of us and who knows when life will return to normal for all of us.

In a strange way it feels like we are all staring in one of those apocalyptic horror films and waiting for someone to save the world!

I pray that those working on a vaccine find one soon and my wish is for everyone to stay fit and healthy, especially those in the NHS who are out there on the front line, looking after those who have succumbed to this horrible deadly virus.


On the up side, and I know a lot of you will identify with this, I have a craft room full of stash to keep me occupied while self-isolating, (I have type 2 diabetes and need to be careful),  so you can expect to see heritage scrapbooking, knitting and much more stitching on here in the coming months.

For now I’m making headway with my Virgin Queen’s Stitching Wallet.

As I mentioned in my last post I said I was terrified at taking this next step but over the weekend I have cut out all of the stitched pieces, three different types of interfacings and all of the silk linings and am now at the stage where I’m ready to start assembling the wallet and it turned out to not be as scary as I thought it would be.

  Stay Well
&
Happy Crafting!
(Whatever you passion may be)
Sue
X

Please feel free to leave a comment if you stop by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment