17 Dec 2019

Virgin Queen’s Stitching Wallet – 8 – Blackwork Needle Case


Blackwork has always intrigued me and I’m in awe of people who manage to end up with the same design on the back as well as the front of their work.

I myself have worked several designs in this stitch over the years but have still never managed to achieve this, but I am getting better. 

Practice makes perfect, so they say!

The needle case of the Etui has two different panels, one with flowers and acorns and another with what looks like carnations.


With only the two thread winders and the scissor fob left to stitch I’m nearing the part I’m dreading most…..the construction, so keep everything crossed for me that I can master it.


Project stitching time to date – 58 hours 20 mins.


Happy Crafting!
(Whatever you passion may be)
Sue
X

Please feel free to leave a comment if you stop by. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work. You must be thrilled to be so close to completing the project.
    I'll look forward to seeing all done and together.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete