17 Dec 2019

Christmas Stockings X 3


Good heavens, where has that month and a bit gone!

I just love this time of year, the lead up to Christmas, putting up my tree and enjoying special time with friends and family,

 so much so that time spent blogging got over looked................ 
 but I still manage to find the time to stitch!


I came across this lovely chart for miniature Christmas Stocking used as table settings while browsing on  Pinterest and knew I had to make some.

I’ve changed to colours of mine to match my décor.



Happy Crafting!
(Whatever you passion may be)
Sue
X

Please feel free to leave a comment if you stop by. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your petite Xmas stockings . They are a lovely decoration to the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bronwyn. They are the perfect size to hang on the Christmas Tree too!

      Delete