24 Nov 2018

2018 minus One Month - Part 4………..nearly there!


My Mirabilia, Crystal Christmas is now complete and is ready to be taken to the framers along with my last two Celtic Ladies.  Celtic Summer and Winter have been finished for some time but I just never got around to having the framed, so now’s the time.


Since finishing Crystal Christmas I’ve been busy working on my Burcilla ‘White Christmas’ stocking.  

I just love these kits and have made six stockings and a tree skirt but of them all, this has been my favorite to work on.  I did make one little change to the metallic thread which should have been silver.  I changed mine to Gold, to fit in with my Christmas décor.






Happy Crafting!
(Whatever you passion may be)
Sue
X

Please feel free to leave a comment if you stop by.  I would love to know how you stumbled upon me and what you were looking at.



No comments:

Post a Comment