31 Oct 2013

Wings of Heaven (18)

31st October 2013

I really was hoping (and trying very hard) to get this finished in the 20 evenings I’d set myself when I first started this, but it’s looking more and more like I won’t make it.

The night before last I hit a little problem and run out of one of the threads I was using and a couple of the others are looking as if there won’t be enough to finish the project. 
So yesterday I decided to make the 30 minute trip to Hobbycraft (my nearest thread supplier) to stock up on the ones I might need more of and of course the one I'd completley run out of, but much to my disappointment they were out of stock of some of them and now I’ve had to order them on line....should have done that in the first place.
I've no idea how long they will take to arrive but at least I was able to continue stitching in other places on the project.
This is where I left her last night.
 As it’s Halloween, I’m out on my broomstick this evening……..I’m actually going out for a home cooked meal with some friends, so there’ll be no stitching this evening.

I’ll be back with my next update on Saturday, after my Friday night fix.
Happy Stitching!
Sue
x

No comments:

Post a Comment