29 Oct 2013

Wings of Heaven (17)

29th October 2013

There was no progress on this over the weekend because I was battling the half term traffic and high winds to visit my auntie who lives down in Dorset.  I had completely forgotten that it was half term when my cousin and I decided to go down and what usually takes us about 2 ½ hours to get there, took 5 and 4 coming home, still, it was worth it to see my aunt.

I was back to the stitching last night and made a fair bit of progress, almost completing the lower part of her dress and the ribbons.
Tomorrow I need to go to Hobbycraft and pick up a couple of skeins of thread because I’m running low and I’m not sure there’s enough left to complete the project………..wonder what else might fall into my basket, Lol!

Anyway, that’s it for today’s little update, see you tomorrow.
Happy Stitching!
Sue
x

1 comment: