9 Jun 2012

Fifteen Minutes of Fame!


I have some wonderful news to share with you all.

If you subscribe to The World of Cross Stitching or just pick it up monthly as it hits the shops as I do, you might just have noticed my ugly mug in there.

I wrote to them some time ago to share the saga of the nine quilts and thirteen cushions that myself and some very good friends stitched for the hospice that looked after my dad when he was diagnosed with terminal cancer almost two years ago.

To my surprise, I opened up the magazine this month and they have printed the story together with  some lovely photos of my brothers and I handing the quilts over and also some pictures of the friends who helped me.





If you don’t get the magazine but would still like to know what the project was all about,  just follow  this link  and it will take you to all the posts on my blog that relate to the project. 
Remember to scroll to the very end first by clicking on the “Older Posts” tab at the bottom of the page if you want to read the posts in order as the project progressed.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sue
x

No comments:

Post a Comment