22 May 2023

Cross Stitch Camp 2023

 With the virtual Cross Stitch Camp just around the corner, I’ve finally got around to finishing my badge for this year, along with the Sampler Camp badge from the end of last year and the Winter badge from February, which you have already seen.

Once again, Sheri, the Colorado Cross Stitcher has come up with another really cute design.

We have all heard of the Blue Bird of Happiness, well Sheri has designed the Pink Bird of Stitchyness!

I’ve used some of the called for DMC threads but didn’t have them all, so I just pulled from my stash for the rest.

It was the same story for the Sampler Camp Badge, using some called for threads and some from stash.

And  all three of the finished badges are safely stitched onto my camp project bag.

 Now all I have to do is decide what my three projects will be for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment