13 Jan 2022

Little Sheep Virtues – Hope

 This is my second go at starting this project!

 Initially, I started stitching 'Little Sheep Virtues' from Little House Needleworks, on 32ct Vintage Country Mocha Linen, 2 over 2 and had planned to finish them as little pillows.

But having stitched  ‘Hope’ and ‘Courage’ and purchased the woollen fabric for the backs, I changed my mind on how I wanted to finish them.


I’d seen that people were stitching them all on one large piece of fabric with another chart, 'Sheep in the Meadow' from Country Cottage Needleworks in the centre, but unfortunately, I had already cut off the two I had stitched and there wasn’t enough fabric left, so I purchased a new piece, 36ct this time and stitched 1 over two for the re-start. 

I’m aiming to add one Virtue to the piece each month while at the same time working on Sheep in the Meadow in the centre.


Just for comparison,

                 36ct 1 over two     -     32ct two over two

 

 Happy Stitching!

Sue

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment