6 Jan 2022

A Year of Bouquets

What better way to begin the year than with a beautiful yearlong stitch from the very talented Jeanette Douglass!

Although she is not actually running a Sal, she is releasing twelve monthly freebies, together with a beautiful border, so you stitch them as one, or individually as I am going to do.

 January’s chart was a cute Pineapple plant.

I originally stitched the border on this panel in the called for Weeks Dye Works 'Grits' but it didn't really show up very well on my fabric, so I switched it out for Cocoa, which I'm much happier with. 

I just have to hope it will look ok with all the other panels as they are released........fingers crossed!

 

Happy Stitching!

Sue

x


Chart – Mini Bouquets – January

Designer – Jeanette Douglas Designs

Fabric – 36ct Christmas Cookie Collection - Nicholas Flamel Design

Threads – Weeks Dye Works (called for & DMC substitutes)

 

Start – 4th January

Finish – 5th January

 

No comments:

Post a Comment