31 Dec 2021

Finishing Frenzy!

As we race headlong towards 2022,  I wanted to get a few things completed before the end of the year.

Stitching wise, I completed my forth in the Blackbird Designs series, For the Birds.

The Light Upon the Lawn will join the others, to be made into a little heritage book commemorating my Grandparents on both sides of the family,  my mum and dad, two brothers and myself.

 Temperature Tree, designed by Stitchin’ Mommy on Etsy was my next finish.

My final three finishes were stitched and FFO’d.

All were Christmas pillows, that unfortunately I didn’t manage to done before the big day, but at least I have a head start for next year!


Silver Bells was the chart from the Stitch Tool Box (Etsy) Mystery Box 2021.

Noel and Tis the Season were both charts from Christmas Cheer Pin Keeps, designed by Jeanette  Douglas.

I had one final finish of a stitch that I did back in 2013.

At the time ‘Summer Splendor’ from Little House Needleworks was a traveling chart, being passed from stitcher to stitcher as we finished it.

Mine just sat in my sewing box after it was done but I decided to have a go at making my first drum.

Happy Stitching!

Sue

x


No comments:

Post a Comment