18 Nov 2020

Sad News Today

Almost 15 years to the day this little boy came into my life.

Not only was he a sweet little chap, he was pretty rare too, being a male tortoiseshell  –  Apparently only 1 in 400,000 are male and he very nearly made it to his 17th birthday, which would have been on the 1st of December.

 Formally known as Jack, he was living at the Chestnut Cat Sanctuary, in Thornwood, Essex but I was lucky enough to become his new mum.

I re-named him BoJangles and over the years he has given me so much pleasure, due to his sweet nature, but sadly today he had to cross Rainbow Bridge after having been treated for an overactive thyroid for many years which finally ended with tumours in his liver. 


You will be missed so much BoJangles  but I have so many wonderful memories to treasure and you will never be forgotten



Rest in Peace little man. xxxxx


2 comments:

  1. So very sorry to be reading such sad news. They come into our lives and leave such a big gapping hole when they leave us. I lost one of my cavliers over two years ago now and although I have another three I still miss Monty's cheeky little face with his wonky eye coming to to wake me up of a morning. Take care.

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mitzi.
      As you say, they are a big part of over lives and living alone I'm going to miss his company so much.
      All I can do is be grateful I was able to shorten his suffering and know he is resting peacefully now.
      Sue xx

      Delete