25 Oct 2019

Virgin Queen’s Stitching Wallet –Part 5 – Bargello & Centre Bank Panels


I’m really loving working on this stitching wallet!

I don’t know if you’re like me, but when I stitch in the evening, I find it so hard to put down.  I keep telling myself just on last leaf or just one last flower, you know how it is. Right?    

So last night it was turned 11:45 before I finally gave in.
Please excuse the fact the sides don’t look straight, they are I promise…….it just need a press.

Apart from the two Bargello ends, which are stitched with two threads, the rest is done with just one, making the whole thing look so delicate and pretty.
The centre panel has taken 14 hours 40 minutes in all.

Project stitching time to date – 43 hours 55 mins.

  
Happy Crafting!
(Whatever you passion may be)
Sue
X

Please feel free to leave a comment if you stop by. 



No comments:

Post a Comment