3 Aug 2019

Helping Hands Are Never Idle

If you have time to spare and are looking for a worthwhile cause to occupy you, why not why not pop across and join our Facebook Group over at Helping Hands.   
There you will find a group of like minded people who just love making things for others.  There are various projects  all over the UK and abroad that you may be able to help with.

In a bid to use up some of my many odd balls of wool, as well as the Octopuses, I’ve been crocheting preemie baby clothes for Princess Alexandra Maternity Unit in Harlow, Essex.

So far I’ve managed six little cardigan and hat sets and 4 tiny hats.









Happy Crafting!
(Whatever you passion may be)
Sue
X

Please feel free to leave a comment if you stop by. 

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning! I have a question today. You stitched 5/6 cute very colorful robot or monsters in 2012. I found them on Pinterest and was wanting to find the patterns. Could you help me with this. They are adorable.
    Thank you
    Vanessa Chandler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa, I've looked back on my blog to 2012 and the charts were from an old copy of The World of Cross Stitching. I'm sorry but I couldn't tell which issue it was.
      Kind Regards
      Sue

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete