20 Jun 2019

On A Quilting Roll!

Mine was one of the first projects added to the file list on the  Helping Hands Facebook Group  back in 2015.

At the time I was asking for knitted blankets and bonding hearts for the neonatal unit at Princess Alexandra Hospital in Essex, but since then I have also sent them prem baby clothes and Incubator quilts as well. 

It’s actually been a while since I sent them anything because the things I’ve made have gone elsewhere,  but I’m back on the case now and the two small quilts I made last month will be heading there, together with these four little quilts that I’ve finished this month.




  Back

  Back


If you feel you could help out by donating tiny quilts, knitted or crocheted blankets (with no holes for tiny fingers to go through) or  bonding hearts, please leave me a message here.   
Blankets and quilts should be approx. 16” x 22”

You could also visit the  Helping Hands Facebook Group  where you’ll find lots of other worthwhile projects you could help with.


Happy Crafting!
(Whatever you passion may be)
Sue
X

Please feel free to leave a comment if you stop by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment