28 Aug 2017

Snug as a Bug.


August Catch-Up……. Part 2

The knitting needles were in action this month too.

First a friend asked me to make a sleeping bag/Cocoon for her Niece who is expecting. 

She found a pattern from Stylecraft  (#8916) which was quite straight forward to do but I must admit that I found the expanse of moss stitch on the back a little tedious.
You can find the details here on Ravelry.  





My friend now informs me that another of her nieces has seen it and says that she wants one too, when she has her next little one……..

Not too soon I hope, lol!
At the same time I was given the sleeping bag to knit, my friend also said that she had been asked by one of her friends if I would knit a baby cardigan her.
She had already brought the two balls of wool, King Cole, Splash,  and the pattern, so there was plenty to me busy for a while.
These were a lot simpler to knit as they are just plain, the wool creates the pattern but to be honest, I’m not really a lover of this type of variegated yarn.

 

Happy Crafting,

Whatever your passion may be!

Sue

X

No comments:

Post a Comment