29 Jun 2017

Worried about Withdrawal Symptoms




I’ve been having so much fun joining in with the Nuts About Squares  crochet-a-long, I was worried that as it nears its end,(only 1 week to go) I would begin getting withdrawal symptoms.

For that reason I decided to join in with another crochet-a-long, ‘Stardust Melodies’ on Polly Plum’s blog, Every Trick On The Hook.

This time we are making 24 lovely textured squares, some free patterns and others paid for in an e-book.
We are making two squares a week, 1 x free and 1 x paid for, so six weeks in  I already have twelve squares crocheted and blocked. 
1 - Begin the Beguine

2 - Fools Rush In
3 - Don't Fence me In
4 - I'm Beginning to See the Light
5 - Where and When
6 - Mack the Knife

7 - No Moon At All

8 - Just One of Those Things

9 - Pennies from Heaven

10 - Stormy Weather



11 -  A Kiss to Build a Dream On
12 - Honeysuckle  Rose
The CAL has been very enjoyable so far, with some squares I have found quite challenging.

I’m not totally sure what I will do with them all when they are finished, but I’m thinking that maybe I could make them into baby blankets for my local Neo-Natal unit, a project from the Helping Hands Facebook Group,  seeing as there are no large holes in them for tiny fingers to get caught in, we shall see.

Happy Crafting,
Whatever your passion may be!
Sue
X
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes happens when a SAL comes to the end. Joining another seems the way to go. Those crochet patterns look wonderful.
    Kay.

    ReplyDelete