31 Mar 2017

Nuts About Lavender Fields - CAL

The long awaited day for the Crochet-A-Long (CAL)hosted by The Official CCC Social Group    has finally arrived, so it was hook to the ready this morning as soon as the pattern for the first squares was posted over at It’s all in a Nutshell.    

 At first I didn’t think I was going to be able to join in straight away because I’m still waiting for one of the shades of yarn to arrive.  But when the first weeks instructions were  posted, I realised we had to make three squares using the same design but different shades, fortunately I was able to do one of them. 


I really enjoyed working on this and can't wait for the rest of my yarn. I've managed to track down some in stock....in Denmark would you believe! 

The good news is that it should be here some time next week, so I might just get the other two squares crocheted before Week 2 instructions are available.


Happy Crocheting!

 

Sue

x

No comments:

Post a Comment