30 Oct 2016

You Can Almost Smell the Flowers

17th July  2016

Yet more cross stitch using the donated fabric and threads from the lady on   Helping Hands
 
 
I chose to do these because of the beautiful bright colours and made a start on the set of six, finishing the first four quite quickly.



 
The problem was, I didn’t have enough of the fabric that was donated to finish the last two, but fortunately I found some in my own stash that was not an exact match, but near enough.


 
They were all sent to Switzerland, where Nicki did the hard work and made them into this wonderful quilt for the Silverdale Residential Home project.
 
I also sent another set of four squares, this time with a Chicken theme.






 Just waiting to see what Nicki does with these.

Happy Stitching
Sue
x

No comments:

Post a Comment