18 Oct 2016

Does an even longer absence make the heart grow even more fonder?


May 2015

At Last!
It’s been more than 17 months since I’ve been able to access my blog to update it but now it seems Blogger have done something and suddenly I have a temporary log on. .......yah!

Can’t help wondering just how temporary it will be though, so I guess I had better make the most of it  and take the opportunity to update some of the stitching and knitting that I’ve been doing while I’ve been away.

 The last time I blogged, back in May 2015, I had just started work on a Felt Appliqué Christmas Stocking for my God Daughter’s  2 month old daughter, Freya.

This was of course finished well in time for Christmas that year, meaning Nicola could hang all four together when the time came to decorate for Christmas.





 
Here are the others. 
The 1st one was stitched back in 1981, using a kit brought in Orlando, Florida and the others were made when Nicola married and then started a family.


 
Happy Stitching!
Sue

 

No comments:

Post a Comment