14 Nov 2012

November TUSAL – Need a Bigger Jar!

14th October  2012


Yesterday was a New Moon and that can only mean one thing in the stitching fraternity………….It’s time for a TUSAL!
Visit   It’s Daffy Cat’s   blog to join in with the ‘Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long’ and see what everyone has been up to in the last month.


My ratty old threads have continued to grow over the last month and the pillows for the advent calendar are all finished now.  I just need to get the backing finished, but time is ticking on and I need to get my finger out if it’s to  be completed for the 1st of December.

So,  now the cross stitch part of that is finished I need to sort out my next large project but in the mean time I’ve been working on a few squares for   Stitches of Love and Kindness.  

I signed up to work on squares for two of the quilts, one for a lady who likes Handbags
   





 and the other has a colour theme of bright shades of Pink, Mauve and Yellow.






These last two squares I stitched before I realised that specific bright colours had been requested, so I’m not sure that these will be used on the lady’s quilt.  At least I know they can go into stock for someone else if they are no good for this one, so they won’t go to waste.



Happy Stitching!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment