8 Aug 2026

Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Historische Stickmuster

At the end of my July round-up, I mentioned that I was so engrossed with stitching on this project that I carried on stitching beyond the two days I had in my plans and continued stitching until the end of the month.

At that point I was getting so close to a finish, so decided instead of putting it away again until the end the month,  I would keep going until it was done.

Just four days later I had my first finish for August and what’s more, the finish of my first project from Historische Stickmuster.

When it was done, I added my initials and the year amidst the snowflakes.


Here are all the details:- 

Design by                                  Historische Stickmuster

Fabric –                                        32ct unbleached Linen

Threads –                                     Soie d’Alge silks

Start Date -                                 25th December 2025

Finish Date -                               4th August 2026

Number of days stitched on -    42 days

At this time, I’m still not sure if I want to frame it or make it into a pillow for the chair in my sewing room, but whatever I decide, it will be done into for Christmas.


Happy  Stitching!

Sue 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment