24 Oct 2024

Newcastle Bouquet Bisconu – Teresa Kogut

 

I’m happy to report that I have finished and fully finished my first ever Biscornu, which is the ‘Newcastle Bouquet Biscornu’ from Teresa Kogut. 

When you last saw it, I was working on the underside of it,



although the bottom panel is just as pretty as the top!

It’s the way you join the sides of the two pieces together that give it it’s unique shape, one corner point to the centre of the other panel and then pulled together at the centre after it's stuffed.

 Sadly mine wasn’t quite as neat I had hoped, but that said, it’s a learning curve and I’m sure that my next Biscornu will be better.


Chart -  Newcastle Bouquet Biscornu

Fabric – 36ct Linen – Baby Sheep – X JuDesigns

Threads – Called For – Classic Colorworks, Weeks Dye Works & DMC

Happy Stitching!

Sue

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment