29 Mar 2024

Jelly Bean Jubilee – Brenda Gervais

Wishing everyone a very happy Easter.

 

Why, when there’s holiday stitching to be done, do I always bring it down to the wire?     Well, if I knew the answer to that, I wouldn’t be writing this, Lol!

I purchased Jelly Bean Jubilee by Brenda Gervais last year and only managed to get two of the designs stitched before the Easter weekend. 

This year my plan was to  finish the rest, but with Easter being early and not starting on them as soon as I had hoped,  I still only managed two of the remaining five!

 Jelly Bean Garden,

‘Hop, Hop, Hippity, Hop

I decided to make them stash busters and used scraps of 36ch mystery linen and Roxy Floss Co threads for both of them. 

I’ve also done some more stitching on the band sampler from ‘My Stitching Box’ from Jeanette Douglass, adding another four bands.


My Sewing Box

Started 29/2/2024

Designer -  Jeanette Douglas

Fabric – 32ct Murano Evenweave – Antique White

Threads – Called for Classic Colouworks Belle Soie, NPI Silk, Gloriana Silk & Rainbow Gallery Splendor

Beads – Mill Hill

 

Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

4 comments:

  1. Your Easter pieces are darling, Sue. Well done on adding more bands to your sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robin and Happy Easter to you. I'm a little surprised at how quickly the band sampler is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the band sampler with all the specialty stitches. Your pillows are pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary, I love stitching with the silks and you can't go wrong with a Jeanette Douglas project. Do you have a blog I can follow? Happy Stitching! Sue x

      Delete