9 Jul 2022

Stitch Spool - Cross Stitch Camp 2022

It’s not easy trying to stitch and concentrate on the Women’s singles Wimbledon final  on the TV, but I managed………just!

 Not only did I finish stitching my July project, I FFO’d ‘Stitch Spool’, by Jeanette Douglas, as well!  

I think this must be the first time ever I have finished stitching a project and FFo’d it on the same day,  but it was probably because I had purchased the kit and everything was in there, ready to go, except for a small piece of batting.

 I’m not sure I’m initially happy with the pin I’ve used on the back, so I’m going to try and find a smaller one if I can.

Happy Stitching!
Sue
x

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sue...I followed you to your blog! Will look forward to reading about your stitching adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stasi, it's good to have you along xx

      Delete