4 Jun 2022

Platinum Jubilee – God Save the Queen

Here in the UK we are enjoying a long Bank Holiday Weekend, some beautiful warm weather and celebrating our wonderful Queens Platinum Jubilee.

It’s hard to believe that she has been on the throne 70 years, that’s longer than I have been on this earth and what a magnificent job she has done over the years.

As you already know, I’m at ‘virtual’ Cross Stitch Camp and really should be stitching on my June project but it just seemed right to be stitching something for the Queens Jubilee this weekend instead and ‘Jubilee Joy from Samplers and Stitches on Etsy fitted the bill perfectly.

It’s a shame that I didn’t say these two little stitches were going to be my June projects at camp because I did start them on the 1st and have finished both of them.

I’ve used threads from my stash:-   

The Red is the beautiful Leo & Roxy , Lucille and I’ve used Gloriana Spanish Moss, Weeks Dye Works Oscar and  DMC 3750, 927 and  Blanc.

The fabric is 36ct Christmas Cookie collection by Nicholas Flamel Design

 

Now it’s onto Christmas and my ‘real’ camp project.


Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

No comments:

Post a Comment