17 Jun 2022

Another ‘Little Sheep Virtue’ under my belt!

This one is ‘Patience’ and boy did I need some while counting the stitched between the panels to get it in the right place.  If I did it once, I must have done it six times.

I've noticed that when people have stitched ‘Sheep in the Meadow Singing’ in the centre, on the same piece of fabric, they have left off the dark metalwork  that’s top and bottom of the chart, so the spacing along the sides can be even between the virtues.

I decided to still include that part on mine, but obviously it meant the gaps between the side panels would be bigger.

I still love that the French Knots give the piece that extra dimension though, and can’t thank Felicia from Mouse Potato Designs for the brilliant idea and not for not minding me copying her.

So it’s six virtues down and six to go!

 Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

Chart – Little Sheep Virtues – Wisdom

Company – Little House Needleworks

Chart – Sheep in the Meadow

Company – Cottage Garden Needleworks

Thread – DMC

Fabric – 36ct Vintage Country Mocha

No comments:

Post a Comment