12 May 2022

The Flock Grows!

 My fifth Little Sheep Virtue ‘Wisdom’ is done, completing the top row of my piece. 

Boy oh boy,  were there a lot of French knots in that big sheep! 

Next up will be ‘Patience’, on the left side, centre,  but I will have some working out to do with the placing of it.


  

It would seem that most people have left off the top and bottom border when stitching ‘Sheep in the Meadow’ in the centre of the virtues, but I left them on mine, so there will be a slightly bigger gap between the side panels, but I’m fine with that.   

Chart – Little Sheep Virtues – Wisdom

Company – Little House Needleworks


Chart – Sheep in the Meadow

Company – Cottage Garden Needleworks

Thread – DMC & Week Dye Works

Fabric – 36ct Vintage Country Mocha

 

Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

No comments:

Post a Comment