31 Jan 2022

Band Sampler Sal – Part 4 – Victoria Sampler

Well, that was scary!

I’ve just finished part 4 and to say I was worried is an understatement.

In all my years of stitching, I’ve only ever done cut work on one other occasion and then it was very minimal.

Today, we were introduced to hem stitch and I was proved right to be worried, because things didn’t go to plan and I managed to cut one extra thread.

Luckily I saved the day by adding an extra bar at the ends and it’s fine…………..no one will ever know, so don’t go telling everyone will you!

I’m loving how this is growing week by week and way we are introduced to new stitches as it progresses.

Happy Stitching!

Sue

xxx


 Stitches used so far

Cross Stitch, Back Stitch, Rhodes Heart. Colonial Knots, Barjello, Hem Stitch, Lazy Daisey


Weeks Dye Works

1121 – Straw,  1183 – Artichoke,  1224 – Amber,  1227 – Bright Leaf,  1273 – Grape Vine,  1321 – Williamsburg,  2200 – Kudzu

Classic Colorworks,

Colonial Copper,

The Gentle Art

7042-  Raven

Madeira Glissen Gloss Rainbow

114,   25.

Anchor

872,  1018

Mill Hill Glass Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment