17 Oct 2013

Wings of Heaven Update 12

17th October 2013 

I’ve been stitching for twelve evenings now and I’m still going strong.

 
I also made a start on another panel for the Kids Company  Heart Yard project.

The chart is a Ria Lanser heart, the same designer that did the calendar panels that I’m stitching and I love the simplicity of her work.




This one will be for a cushion and the request was for Red and Turquoise, so I think it will have a  'Cath Kidston' look to it when it's done, and then I need to stitch a smaller heart  for a card to go with it.  

I have to say....It's nice to have something different to stitch in between stitching the Angel!

Happy Stitching!

Sue

x
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello from the USA Sue. I'm hoping I will be able to get in touch with you concerning a question I have about one of your stitching pieces. I've been enjoying reading your blog. can you contact me at tlmsam@aol.com Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete