4 Aug 2013

More SOLAK Squares

4th August 2013

There's been another request on   SOLAK   (Stitches of Love and Kindness) for more Disney themed squares to make a quilt for a 10 year old boy called Jack.
 
I’ve signed up to stitch eight and at the end of last month I sent in my first two squares.

Nemo


Dumbo

 And over the last couple of days  I’ve stitched a couple more.

Sulley, from Monsters Inc.

 
Captain Hook.

  Still on the stitching list are Woody, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Tigger.

It's TUSAL day on Tuesday, so don’t forget to call back to see my every filling jar for ORT’s, (Old Ratty Threads) my latest Calendar panel and of course an update on the progress I’m making with Celtic Autumn.

Thanks for stopping by  and……………..

 

Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

2 comments:

  1. Sue your squares look great! I am sure the little boy will enjoy his quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The squares you stitched look amazing! I am sure that they will be adored!

    ReplyDelete