6 Feb 2012

I can see clearly now the rain has gone.

March 2011

Love that song..............but it’s actually my eye I’m talking about, not the weather.
   
I had my cataract operation on the 18th February and I’m pleased to say it was a success.  I can’t believe how well I can see out of that eye now but I still need to sort out appropriate glasses or contact lenses once the swelling has gone down and it’s had time to settle down.

The good news is that I’ve got back to some stitching this monthat long last, but only done a few squares for the  The Kid’s Company Project  as I don't want to over do things too soon.

I found these bright and colourful charts in a copy of The World of Cross Stitching and knew as soon as I saw them that they would be great for the kid cushions.
So far I’ve stitched four out of the six.


Panel #43

Panel #44


Panel #45


Panel #46

No comments:

Post a Comment