8 Jul 2024

Winter Reindeer – Dirty Annie’s

It’s time for Christmas in July and I thought now would a good time to work on a few of the Wips I started on New Years Eve last year, as part of the NYE 12 x 12 challenge.

This is where it was left after working on it from 6 to 7pm that evening.

I stitched on it for a further four days during January and February and haven’t stitched on it since.

It took a further five days this month to get to my finish.

All I have to do now is find five small buttons for finishing but as you can see, the scrap of fabric I pulled out was a little tight on the side edges, so when I come to fully finishing it I’m going to have to be very careful.

 Updated to show Fully Finishing    14/7/24



Winter Reindeer

Designer – Dirty Annie’s

Fabric – 36ct Linen – Nicholas Flamel Designs

Threads – Called for – Classic Colorworks, The Gentle Art & DMC

  

Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

No comments:

Post a Comment