14 Jul 2024

Angle Globe – Mill Hill (MH16-1935).

Christmas seems so far away at the start of the year, but in the blink of an eye, we are already into July and just 24 weeks until the big day.

Thankfully, the 12in24 ornament stitch-a-long that Carol from Stitching Dream Blogspot has been hosting for the last few years ensures I have at least 12 new ornaments to hang on my tree.  

I’ve stitched another of the charmed Mill Hill christmas ornaments for July, and finished it simply with sticky backed velvet on the reverse.

While I was in the mood for fully finishing, I finally got around to stitching the buttons onto ‘Winter Reindeer’ by Dirty Annie’s and put it in a frame.


I’m happy with it but I think it still looks a little bit plain, so when the shops start getting the Christmas decorations in, I’ll be looking for something to glam it up a little.

Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

 

Winter Reindeer

Designer – Dirty Annie’s

Fabric – 36ct Linen – Nicholas Flamel Designs

Threads – Called for – Classic Colorworks, The Gentle Art & DMC

No comments:

Post a Comment