20 Feb 2024

A Gathering of Quaker Samplers – The Ackworth Collection from The Cross Stitch Guild – Part 2, 3 and 4

I love how quickly these panels stitch up, once you get into them and although I’m not necessarily stitching them in the order the pages go into the book, I’m working on the colour pairs.

With the first panel already stitched, I decided to stitch it’s ‘red’ partner, the bowl of flowers.

Next I worked on the bird

And then the ‘A Token of Love’ cartouche.

You’ll notice that there is a vertical dividing line of four-sided 

stitch , down the centre, between the panels.  This will be used to join the pages together later, when FFO’ing the book.

 My Quaker Sampler Book Kit

Designer – The Cross Stitch Guild / Ackworth Collection

Fabric – 32ct Belfast Linen – Raw

Threads – 6 stranded cotton

Silk Lining fabric

Happy Crafting!

Sue

x

1 comment:

  1. This is gong to be fabulous when completed...love it, Sue!

    ReplyDelete